- Super soft tanning butter with a splash of natural and cosmetic bronzers for a streak-free and instant result.
- Champagne Extracts – Skin toning and tightening agents leave skin soft and smooth.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil – Antioxidant that fights free radical damage and detoxifies acne prone skin.
- Coconut Oil, Cocoa & Shea Butter – Helps to moisturize and soften skin.
- Kukui Nut Oil – Soothes dry skin and improves skin’s overall condition.
- Vitamin E – Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps slow down the aging process.
- Baobab – Very rich source of calcium and vitamin C.
- Blended with multiple accelerators that work to target melanin production and achieve fast, dark tanning results.
Water/Aqua/ Eau, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Propanediol, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycerin, Parfum, Tyrosine, Caffeine, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil, Wine Extract, Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Extract, Adansonia Digitata Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Mica, Iron Oxide, Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 5 (CI 61570)
Thermal Active Hot Action Black Bronzer with Detoxifying Black Charcoal & Black Tea Extracts
If you’re in the mood to Rosé the day away then make a splash with Poolside Prosecco™! Champagne infused soft tanning butters bathe the skin in superior hydration while providing a more toned and tightened appearance. This instant bronzing formula will give you that fun in the sun result without streaking or staining. It’s time to dive deep for the color you seek, so take a dip into Poolside Prosecco!™!
- Fragrance - Pink Prosecco
- Action - Tan Enhancer, DHA Free Bronzer
- Sizes - 10 US fl. oz. (295 mL) / 0.5 fl. oz. (15 mL)